The effects of doing what you can

I didn't make it to the gym yesterday. Well, I didn't make it to the gym yesterday AND I didn't make it on the weekend. But yesterday, when I looked at the way my day was filling up, I did clear a space in the living room, and find the video of the abs workout I had once watched on Chatelaine.

Then - I did the workout.

It took maybe 15 or 20 minutes.

Today, my abs can testify that I exercised yesterday.

If you're like me, you have an idea of how things should be and what things you should be doing. You know what the ideal situation would be and you know when you just can't get there from here.

Then what?

Giving up makes a difference. Doing what you can makes a difference.

Which difference do you want to make now?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Yes" sets for building agreement and manipulation

The hypnotic contract

The fine line between observations, suggestions and commands