Postcard from the bottom of the sea

Dear world above ground,

It is beautiful and strange here below the waves of consciousness. I go from hot to cold in a moment, from balanced to floating to struggling for air. The only consistency is knowing that whatever I am in this minute will be different soon.

I know that somewhere in this floor, there is a chasm that would allow me to slip farther down, to sink into the deep soft grass and close my eyes and sleep. I would like to sleep, even knowing that sleep would pull me deeper still.

I am not always sure how to find down or up from here. It is a disorienting place, a place where colours and sound is suddenly bright and loud but somehow without meaning and the air vibrates.

I feel the pull of the surface. I am not ready yet.

Be well,

Linda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Yes" sets for building agreement and manipulation

The hypnotic contract

The fine line between observations, suggestions and commands